Unfortunately Money Gaming are now CLOSED
Summary – Money Gaming
MoneyGaming are one of the top skill gaming sites on the net. They offer solitaire Mahjong tournaments, where you compete against other players to get the highest score. Choose between time limited tournaments with a progressive jackpot, or limited entry tournaments with fixed prizes.
Please Note: MoneyGaming does not accept cash players from some US states.
Money Gaming Mahjong
- MoneyGaming’s Mahjong is a single player game that runs against the clock.
- The object is to clear the playing area of tiles by matching pairs of tiles before the time runs out.
- You get points every time a match is made and cleared. If you match the same pair of tiles twice and you get a bonus. When the game is complete, you get a point bonus which is based on the amount of time remaining.
- The game ends when you either clear the pyramid of tiles by matching them all, or when the time runs out.
Game Play Options
- Play against other players in one of the tournament games.
- Or you can play a free practice game and try to beat your own high score.
- MoneyGaming offer a choice of Mahjong tournaments:
- Progressive Tournaments: runs for a fixed number of days. Jackpot increases with every game played. Highest score at the end wins the jackpot.
- Limited Entry Tournaments – fixed number of games or ‘seats’ and a fixed prize. When all the games have been played the highest score wins.
- Tournaments cost between $2 and $25 to enter. The progressive pots depend on the number of entries. Fixed pots are $10-$50.
Gaming Software & Website Features
- MoneyGaming’s range of skill games include Backgammon, 8-Ball Pool, 9-Ball Pool, Gin Rummy, Snooker, Solitaire, PoolMasters, Chess, Secret of Maya, MahJong Pyramid, Quadrow, Reversi, Vorthex, 21&Fun and Icy Spell.
- Players challenge each other, and never play against the house.
- Depending on what your preferred game is, you can choose between:
- Single player games – allowing you to play in your own time. Each player’s score or time will then be recorded and weighed against other player’s scores and the winners will be determined accordingly.
- Multiplayer games – generally one on one play where you play against another player in real time until the game is finished and a winner is pronounced.
- Multi-table tournaments – where players play in heats until the winners are determined.
- The site uses MoneyGaming proprietary software, which does not require a download.
- Community features:
- Messaging system lets you chat and send challenges to other players.
- Create Buddy lists.
- You can create your own profile and view other peoples’ on the website.
Money Gaming Bonuses & Promos
Promotions vary, but when we last looked they had these:
- Sign Up Bonus: Deposit $30 and get $10 Absolutely Free!
- Reload Bonus: Deposit $100 or more and get 10% Absolutely Free!
- Refer a Friend: $20 bonus.
Management & Customer Services
- Customer support is Live online or by email.
- MoneyGaming is licensed in the United Kingdom.
- It is owned by London based company, The Money Gaming Corporation Ltd.
Money & Banking
- MoneyGaming runs in US$
- You can deposit using the following payment means: American Express, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller (except for U.S. customers), PayPal, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron